Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of an Awesome Year

Well today marks the end of an awesome year. This year has brought many new and exciting things into our lives. During the year of 2008, we had a beautiful baby boy in March, sold our house 2 weeks later, bought a house 2 months later, and moved at the end of June. We were pretty busy. God has blessed us with so many wonderful things in our lives that we thank Him for everyday. We have been blessed with our son Matthew, our wonderful family, our wonderful friends, a beautiful home, great jobs, and the love of Jesus Christ. I hope that 2009 brings just as much joy to us and to you too!



I will post some pictures of the past year once I figure that out. :)

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I am so glad you have a blog!! I love love love to read blogs ;) I almost started one myself but then chickened out! Love you and happy new year!! XOXO KALLIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we are some of the good friends you are talking about. We love you guys mostly Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found you! I'm still trying to get my password for my blog but will up date it when I can. I'm so glad we were able to spend the afternoon with y'all! We had so much fun and really enjoyed playing with Matthew! He is such a blessing even if he wears scratchy pants like his daddy!! hahahahaha! We love you guys and look forward to next Sunday! Have a great week!

    love ya,
    Brandon & Micah

    ReplyDelete