Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged, Yet Again

I was tagged on my Facebook, but I thought I would post it here also because I haven't posted in a while, so here it is.

1) Every time I look at Matthew, I say to myself, "he's so cute!"
2.) Nothing is better than a Mother's love for their child.
3.) I am so thankful to have Micheal as my husband.
4.) I enjoy my job, but I am completely exhausted by the end of the day.
5.) I love Skittles.
6.) I enjoy scrapbooking, although I haven't had time for it in a year.
7.) My organizational skills are NOT what they used to be a year ago.
8.) I am scared of snakes.
9.) I enjoy spending time with my family.
10.) I love looking at blogs, but promise I am not a stalker. :)
11.) I love going to the grocery store, but hate putting away the groceries.
12.) I don't mind starting the laundry, but hate putting them away.
13.) I cannot sleep past 7:00 even if Matthew allowed me too.
14.)I don't like reading...shhhhh don't tell my students.
15.) I bake banana bread every Christmas and only at Christmas.
16.) My favorite place to eat is Cheddar's.
17.) I miss my brother.
18.) I don't know what I would do without Micheal.
19.) I love anything that has caramel and chocolate in it.
20.) I worry WAY too much and stress over little things.
21.) I enjoy being goofy with my friends.
22.) I absolutely love watching Matthew sleep in my arms.
23.) I procrastinate too much.
24.) I like the color pink.
25.) I like surprises!



Hopefully I will post something soon! And maybe more pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have facebook!??!?! What? I didn't know that! LOL.....I think I will do this one, but tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete