Saturday, January 24, 2009

I was Tagged!

Q. Five names you go by:
1. Ashley
2.Mommy
3. Mrs. Purcell
4. Marney (my mom and aunts call me this)
5. Momma Chick (Micheal calls me this)

Q. Three things you are wearing right now:
1. my pink robe
2. houseshoes
3. _______?

Q Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A new purse
2. A vacation with my family

Q. Two things you did last night:
1. Played with Matthew
2. Went to eat with some friends (we had a sitter)

Q. Two things you ate today:
1. Scrambled eggs
2. Girlscout Shortbread cookies

Q. Two people you last talked to on the phone
1. My mom
2. Carolee

Q. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Go to church
2. Play with Matthew

Q. Two longest car rides:
1. Florida with my family as a little girl
2. Mission, Texas so see my brother and sister in law

Q. Two of your favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Sweet tea

Q. The people you’d like to tag:
Dawson Delights
Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment