Saturday, January 24, 2009

Long Time no Post!

So sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I have been so busy these past couple of weeks.

Nothing much has happened. Matthew is still growing, growing, growing. My parents came down last weekend and surprised us at church. I was walking down the hall and just looked over at the nursery and there were my parents and Matthew. Such a wonderful surprise! I had fixed lunch for after church and then my mom, Matthew and I took our friends daughter Caroline to the park. They had a pretty good time there. It was so nice last Sunday! I would post pictures, but they are on my mom's camera. Her camera takes much better pictures than ours. We really need to get a new one.

Matthew continues to amaze me everyday. He is such a happy little boy. One of the funniest things that he does is start crawling away from me and then want me to chase him. Well I chase him and he stops and looks at me and then takes off again laughing hysterically! It is too cute! I just love him. He had scrambled eggs this morning and he still isn't a big fan of them, he kept trying to share them with me. He even tried to hide some under his highchair seat cover...sneaky little thing.

Well, I better go so I can finish getting ready for the day before he wakes up from his nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment