Saturday, April 4, 2009

80's Party

Ok, we will see if I can type AFTER uploading pictures and see if this is how I should do it. :)

Micheal and I had a Sunday School social last night. The theme was 80's. I was really excited to see everyone dressed up and have a great time. We played "Name that 80's TV Show Tune" and a BINGO 80's game. We had a really nice time.

Micheal and I threw our outfits together within 24 hours of the party. It was kind of stressful because I was so excited about it. I guess that is what we get for waiting until the last minute. I also bought some HIGH heels from Target yesterday thinking I might be able to wear them again, but NO WAY am I EVER going to put those back on. Anyone needing a pair of 5 inch heels? :)

Well, here are a few pictures of us last night.

Flashdance? or Groupie?

Rocker


Once I have a little more time, I will post some of Matthew's first birthday party. :)

4 comments:

  1. oh.wow.

    that is awesome.

    what size are the heels?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good ;]

    Gotta love an 80s party!! Too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are totally Rad! I loved the outfits. Ya'll are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete