Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

This is an AWFUL picture of me and Matthew is not looking, but GREAT of Micheal. Believe it or not, this is the ONLY Easter family picture. :(
Matthew and his little friend. He kind of looks like he is checking her out!

Matthew trying to escape picture time. He is always crawling off when I want a picture.


Finally, a good one...somewhat!

We had a busy Easter weekend. We traveled as usual, but we were able to spend Easter Sunday at our church and that was nice. On Friday morning, we drove to May to see Micheal's dad. He took us out to a place he farms to show Matthew the cows. Matthew loved them. He would point and start talking to them. It was too cute! He LOVES animals, so I think we may be in trouble. Then Friday afternoon, we went to Brownwood to my parents house and visited with them. Then Saturday morning, we went to Micheal's mom's house to visit and see our nieces and nephew. The big kids hunted eggs while Matthew slept. Then when he woke up, it was his turn. I wouldn't say it was much of a "hunt" though. Then we headed back home and stopped in Ballinger to see my aunts, grandmother, and cousins. We were PLENTY busy in 2 short days, but that is how it always is. Always crazy! Then my parents came Saturday evening and spent the night so they could spend Easter Sunday with us. This was Matthew's first Easter. Last year, he was born 2 days after Easter, but the way it fell, this was his first. He had a pretty special Easter too!

5 comments:

  1. Matthew looks so handsome in his Easter shirt and tie! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew looks so cute in his Easter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you were in Brownwood and I was there too!!!
    PS I love Matthew's tie...so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. You don't look awful Mom. You look quite splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I have seen those little squeaky shoes;] Maybe Addi needs a pair for her birthday- I'm sure they are a good walking incentive!

    ReplyDelete